We host two “Restart Parties” – free community repair events – in London a month, usually one near Camden and one near Brixton. Friends in other locations are starting to host their own Restart Parties, and we will list them here.
Our events last three hours, but if you want help with a device, we strongly recommend you arrive during the first two hours.
You can subscribe to our calendar in iCalendar format: download it here.
- Wednesday, April 30Brixton Restart PartyStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: 9:00 pmLocation: Southwyck House Community Hall, London, United Kingdom (map)Description: We'll be back helping you fix electronics at friendly Southwyck House Community Hall, a short walk from Brixton tube.
- Tuesday, May 6Camden Restart PartyStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: 9:00 pmLocation: Athlone Community Hall, Athlone Street (map)Description: We're back in Kentish Town in Camden in a new venue in May
- Saturday, May 10Harrow Restart PartyStarts: 12:00 amEnds: 12:00 amDescription: Details TBC
- Tuesday, May 13Restarter SocialStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: 8:00 pmDescription: Social open to those who have volunteered in at least one Restart Party - contact us for details
- Saturday, June 21Repair Café @ Goodlife CentreStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: 5:00 pm
- Saturday, June 28Hackney Restart PartyStarts: 11:30 amEnds: 3:00 pmDescription: Restart Party in London Fields Park, alongside a local council "Give and Take" event in our own marquee.