Show a little love to the broken stuff you have languishing in the garage or loft. Worn through your fave jeans or got a table-lamp on the blink, and not sure how to fix it? Our awesome volunteer fixers can help.
We can help with:
– clothes, textiles: worn holes, replace broken zip, dropped hems
– toys: teddies and dollies can visit our toy doctor to repair rips, weak joints
– electrical items: small kitchen appliances, hair dryers, gardening equipment, radios, lamps
– general repairs: small furniture items, tinkering with bikes
– jewellery: restring beads, tighten up loose links
– help and tips: We can show you how to set up your sewing machine or maintain your bike, even if you don’t have a repair.
Booking is essential: bprs16.eventbrite.co.uk