Our last event of 2023!
Bring your tools, knives etc to be ready to prep the garden and carve the meat ready for holiday guests.
Volunteers donate their time to help repair:
- Sewing or hand sewn mending/ darning
- Woollen repairs (darning, crochet etc)
- Heavy duty sewing machine repairs – ie canvas, leather, denim
- Wood repairs – chairs, small tables, jewellery boxes etc
- Small electrical appliances (remember to clean crumbs out of toasters, water out of jugs, empty vacuum cleaners – you get the idea). No microwaves
- Audio visual equipment ( no TVs though sorry)
- Bicycle repairs
- Knife sharpening and tool sharpening – not more than 5 items per family.
- Jewellery repairs – simple repairs like fixing broken strings and clasps.
- Pottery/china repairs – 2/3 parts, no glass or jade
If you know the specific part needed to repair your item, we ask that you bring it along.
There will also be wonderful flat whites and baking to help fund the venue hire.
Interested in volunteering? sign up here